The Floursack Adventures The Floursack Adventures

I've been animating since i was 12, and let me tell you. I WISH I COULD ANIMATE LIKE THAT!

Clean lines, consistant weight, your bounce and stretch keyframes are amazing... I could go on and on. If i had the money, i would pay you to come work for me.

Keep going with it. I'd love to see you apply your talents to something with more story.

taaki responds:

wow, i cant explain how much your comment means... thank you so much :')

Homicidal Stallone Homicidal Stallone

I enjoyed it. Nice art, Nice animation, really funny jokes and concept.

Pleasure to check it out!

Reptile theme Reptile theme

I thought that the animations really suited the song.

I Apresiate the time and effort the special effects would have taken. Really good work, and i hope you keep it up in the future.

If i had to give you an area in which to improve, i'd say consistency. Sometimes, there were really thick painted lines, frame by frame that really clashed with tweened movieclips with thin lines.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Yes Kenney, yes.

a Grain of Truth a Grain of Truth

Beautiful artwork. Loved what i played.

Unfortunately, the twice i tried playing, it crashed. I'm using the latest version of Chrome, on an Intel Imac. Hope to see more work of this standard in the future. :D

mrudi responds:

Good to hear you like it. But it's sad that it crushed
The game use autosave - thanks to that we should be able to continue even after so ugly thing happend to us. But in that way or another - I'm sorry - game shouldn't crush.

Unfortunately I took right now a trip myself on intel macbook in chrome and it worked great.
I hate when it work for me and no for other player.

Casimposible Casimposible

This game is super hard!

I love that its the kind of game thats ruthless trial and error. It reminded me of 90s arcade games. I only played for a few minutes, because of one problem. When you die, you are put back to the first level. This to mee was a major turn off. I would have preferred to have been taken back to the begingin of the level i started from.

Its a good attempt, and i really like the idea. More polish, and professionalism would make this game really good. Keep working at it. :)

elsopapeador responds:

RZD - Boss Battle RZD - Boss Battle

Dude. Your music makes this game what it is.

I love the break in this just before the loop restarts. Really sends you racing :)

Couldn't have made it so well without you. Can't wait to move on to bigger better things eh?

Dead Snow Dead Snow

Nice

Reminds me of silent hill, you should add some bad radio static. :)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well, I was going for something more experimental so I didnt want to put in anything that was from anything else but my mind. I just played imagery.

Castle Crasher with PAINT xD Castle Crasher with PAINT xD

This sucks

It looks like a 3 year old drew it in paint. a.k.a act your age

ZeroWinger responds:

it IS in paint moron?
i mean at least i do something with my boredom instead of jacking off all day doing nothing :D tard

One Winged Angel of Death One Winged Angel of Death

My Desktop wallpaper

Oh thank you kind sir. The AVALANCHE team would be proud.