Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Yes Kenney, yes.

a Grain of Truth a Grain of Truth

Beautiful artwork. Loved what i played.

Unfortunately, the twice i tried playing, it crashed. I'm using the latest version of Chrome, on an Intel Imac. Hope to see more work of this standard in the future. :D

mrudi responds:

Good to hear you like it. But it's sad that it crushed
The game use autosave - thanks to that we should be able to continue even after so ugly thing happend to us. But in that way or another - I'm sorry - game shouldn't crush.

Unfortunately I took right now a trip myself on intel macbook in chrome and it worked great.
I hate when it work for me and no for other player.

Casimposible Casimposible

This game is super hard!

I love that its the kind of game thats ruthless trial and error. It reminded me of 90s arcade games. I only played for a few minutes, because of one problem. When you die, you are put back to the first level. This to mee was a major turn off. I would have preferred to have been taken back to the begingin of the level i started from.

Its a good attempt, and i really like the idea. More polish, and professionalism would make this game really good. Keep working at it. :)

elsopapeador responds:

The Avenger Dress Up The Avenger Dress Up

Sorry, but i distinctly remember reading on one of the front page blog posts that dress up games are no longer allowed here on Newgrounds.

I also think hat this, isn't exactly a dress up game either. I'd call it a interactive slideshow.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Addictive, Fun and has replay value

This game is actually brilliant. Its like an arcade game, Leaves you wanting more and more. Sure theres no story line, intense character development, but it does have something games tend to lack these days. Yeah, its FUN!

Graphic wise, i love it. The cute animation style of Chaz works great with he realistic/cartoon guns. Menus and items are well detailed and asre still easy to navigate. Its very user friendly.

Gameplay; What can i say. Physics fun and loads of bullets. Its came a long way since the first game. It no longer feels sluggish and slow. And one almost forgets that there playing a flash game because the guns are all so unique. The gun variations and feels reflect what some bigger games like COD and R6 portray.

So, if your looking for some 'FUN' and you have even a few spare minutes. Just test yourself and see how far you get.

Good work dudes.

Ubergrounds Ubergrounds

This game is pretty cool

Sure its not perfect, but its fun. Its like a classic game, its ment to challenge you. Comon guys, its not worth a 0.