The Floursack Adventures The Floursack Adventures

I've been animating since i was 12, and let me tell you. I WISH I COULD ANIMATE LIKE THAT!

Clean lines, consistant weight, your bounce and stretch keyframes are amazing... I could go on and on. If i had the money, i would pay you to come work for me.

Keep going with it. I'd love to see you apply your talents to something with more story.

taaki responds:

wow, i cant explain how much your comment means... thank you so much :')

Homicidal Stallone Homicidal Stallone

I enjoyed it. Nice art, Nice animation, really funny jokes and concept.

Pleasure to check it out!

Reptile theme Reptile theme

I thought that the animations really suited the song.

I Apresiate the time and effort the special effects would have taken. Really good work, and i hope you keep it up in the future.

If i had to give you an area in which to improve, i'd say consistency. Sometimes, there were really thick painted lines, frame by frame that really clashed with tweened movieclips with thin lines.

The Moon Guardian The Moon Guardian

This was a complete joy to watch. The animation fit the mood, and the mood was created with such care and attention.

Usually, i HATE when people animate without the smoothing feature on their brush, but in this case you left it off and used it as a creative tool. I thought that the use of blue backgrounds, to make the characters pop was also very unique. A lot of animators, over colour backgrounds, and distract fromt he characters. This on the other hand was making love to my eyes for the full five minutes.

Although the story was quite dark and sinister, with the hooded figures attacking and hurting people, it reminded me of the classic Disney cartoons. It turned a dark event and story into a FUN enjoyable tale.

I'd love to see more of this. I really mean it. I'm not sure if many people her on Newgrounds will realise how many new things you tried out on this movie, but as an animator, i have to tell ya' it was a risk worth taking with he art/animation style and i personally loved it.

First Animation First Animation

This was a pretty good first attempt. You established a good sense of style and personality quite early on, which a lot of artist here on NG take a few animatons to acomplish.

The humor was in there, but at times, it felt like more of the same. The same being what artist here on NG have already posted.

Hope to see some more of your stuff on here in the future. If i had to say what to work on, id'd say background colours, and tweening. The drawn backgrounds we're a tad dull at times. And your strong point is defiantly your frame by frame. Try using less and less tweening, and you'll have some really sharp animation to show off.

Cleptar responds:

I'll definitely aim to improve, thank you for the constructive criticism!

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

EPIC

I loved everything about it. The story was genius too. :)

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Awesome

This is really true dude. Love your style.